WEARING// grids and twin set.









twin set | self made| £5.50
kimono | self made | £4.50
mesh cleated shoes | fashion prescription | £45 
necklace | accessorize | £19
choker | river island | £4
sunglasses | pretty little things |£10


This outfit (Twin set and kimono) was made entirely by me, which I'm pretty proud of. Making my own clothes gives me a great sense of satisfaction knowing that my own blood, sweat and tears went into it and not a poor child's from a sweat shop somewhere in Asia. Also It's one of kind and you get to pick your own colour and pattern.

 This twin set is made from a cotton fabric with gingham and daisy print on it. It was made form a meter of this fabric costing only £5.50 or something. The kimono is made from a scarf. It is pretty similar to a gridded kimono from H&M. The scarf is from Accessorize . (CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT TO TURN A SCARF INTO A KIMONO) 

My shoes are mesh peep toes from fashionprescription.co.uk . They were given to me by my boyfriend. Look how amazing they are!



These photos were taken from the beautiful city of Durham. If you haven't been on a boat ride here then you've seriously missed out. 
| Bae doing all the rowing |



| just chilling | 


Don't forget to hype and fan me on lookbook! 





Share this:

, , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment