STYLING// American Apparel Riding Pants (day to night)


The famous American Apparel Riding Pants are an amazing staple piece to add on to your wardrobe. As you can probably tell I like to buy inexpensive clothing , however, this was the best £64 I've ever spent on one item of clothing. Let me justify this...
 
 The Riding Pants is a brilliant versatile piece you can easily match. I purchased a pair in "TAUPE" because it's neutral colour which can be styled easily. Besides I want to get as many wear out of money as
I possibly can. Furthermore, The fit of these pants do wonders to your body. The add emphasis to your figure, lengthening your legs and making your waist appear smaller. They are also comfortable and practical. 
I've put together two outfits , one for day time and one for night time, to show how easy to style and versatile  Riding Pants are. 
LOOK 1:  DAY TIME









| Cropped flannel - Urban Outffiters | Quilted bag- River Island |
 | Neon flatforms- Urban Outfitters |
| Casio watch- ebay|  Beanie- ebay | Choker- River Island |
 |Gold plate necklace and pink pendant- Accesorize |
| Ring and bracelets- Markets| 
For this look I stuck to monochrome and added a pop of neon in my shoes. Cropped flannels look great with Riding pants as they keep it cool and casual. I wore it buttoned down and added loads of necklaces. I threw on this beanie to make the look more edgy. 
LOOK 2: NIGHT TIME







| Sequins top- Topshop | Glitter Platforms- ebay | Holographic clutch- Bank |
| Perspex earrings- Accesorize | Bracelet and ring- Markets|
To dress up the Riding Pants, simply add killer heels and a jazzy top and you have an amazing outfit for a night out! I kept it simple by wearing my perspex earrings as the top was too much for a necklace. I finished the look off with this holographic clutch.
Hope you enjoy this post !  Let me know what you think.

Share this:

, , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment