WEARING// all white everything













1. halter neck top, forever21, £6
2. skirt, (used to be a dress), topshop £5
3. faux leather white rucksack, accessorize, £32
4. whire chunky sandals, ebay, £15
5. sunglasses, accessorize, £14



We had another lovely sunny day so me and the girls decided to go to the beach for a nice day out before we all become anti social due to exams and final deadlines. 

I decided to go all white which is rather risky for me as I tend to spill things everywhere. This halterneck top is an absolute bargain from forever21.I copped it when I went to Manchester a few months ago and it's finally warm enough to wear it. This skirt was originally a dress from Topshop, however I made it into a two piece. The matching top had sleeves which would have been to hot so I decided it would be better to wear my halter neck. 

This day consited of Sun, laughs, Starbucks happy hour, good hearty pub food, cocktails, shisha and of course quality time with the girls. 

p.s definitely would recommend Starbucks coconut mocha frap MMMM




x Credits to my amazing photographer x



Hype and Fan me on Lookbook.nu


Share this:

, , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment